Happy Sunday, y’all! Today I’ll be sharing some recent empties that I have acquired over the last couple months. 🙂
So I’ve used up a lot of perfumes and I’m actually happy about that because it usually takes me a good bit to finish perfumes and here I’ve got four empties so not too bad, I don’t think!
• Vince Camuto in Bella (in both regular and travel size)
• Juicy Couture in Viva La Juicy
• Forever Red from Bath & Body Works
Now here we have some beauty and skincare items. I used up the huge bottle of lotion recently and the hydrating cream from Clinique and many more. I loved using these products and they all worked very well.
• Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for body & face (and for all skin types)
• Batiste Dry Shampoo
• Clinique Hydrating Cream (sample size)
• Maybelline Brow Drama Transparent Brow Gel
• Absolute New York Nano Liner in Black
So this was a short and to the point post because I’ve talked about some of these products already and describing scents is not my best area haha but I highly recommend using these products mentioned if you want new recommendations or simply want to try them out! 🙂 I hope y’all have had a wonderful week and weekend!