Happy Sunday , y’all! I hope it’s been a great one! Today I’m finally doing this post and it’s a special one because I was nominated for the sunshine Blogger award by Stina Sphere!
Here are the rules for nominees:
1) Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog
Questions asked of me :
1. I personally support addiction awareness in hopes of stopping the stigma surrounding drug addiction. Do you support any causes?
I support mental awareness and any type of animal cause and being able to help them.
2. If you had to live in another country for a entire year, where would you live?
Probably in Italy. When I went I instantly fell in love with it, but I’d want to live in a lot of places, if I’m being completely honest, haha.
3. A very important question: Starbucks or Dunkin? Or if neither, what coffee shop is your favorite?
Starbucks, for sure.
4. If everything goes according to your plans, where do you see yourself in ten years?
With my husband and children in our own home, working as a peds nurse and being overall in a happy and fulfilling state. Maybe do some traveling in between haha.
5.What was your favorite toy when you were a little kid?
Typical Barbie dolls. Haha
6. If you could trade places with any one person for a day who would it be, and why?
I don’t think I’d trade places with any one but if I had to put one down I’d probably be Alexa PenaVega because she’s so inspiring and her little family is so cute! Haha
7. Who is your favorite author?
J. K Rowling , for sure.
8. I am trilingual myself and I love learning languages. If you could instantly be able to speak a foreign language fluently, what language would it be?
It’s a tie between Japanese and German. Haha
9. Would you rather be a comedic genius or an intelligent genius?
Probably a comedic genius , but a little bit of both would be cool.
10. Who and/or what is your spirit animal?
My spirit animal is a wolf.
11. What are your blogging goals for the year of 2018?
My blogging goals are to be more consistent and expand my blogging areas and not just stick to lifestyle and beauty stuff.
My questions for my nominees :
1. What genre of music do you utterly dislike?
2. My hobby is planning, what hobby or hobbies do you do?
3. Would you say you’re organized or unorganized ?
4. If you could, would you repeat high school/college?
5. What is your favorite book or book series?
6. Do you prefer sunshine or rainy days?
7. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
8. If you could travel anywhere for free, where would it be?
9. I’m a lover of makeup and books, what’s something you love and have a collection of?
10. Team MacBook or team HP?
11. What’s something you’re not very good at, but want to achieve?
I tag :
I just want to say a big thank you to Stina for nominating me and I really enjoyed this! I hope your weekend is great!