Happy Wednesday, y’all! I hope you’re doing great today/tonight! 🙂
In getting into the spirit of Christmas, I wanted to do this tag that couple planner YouTubers did a couple days ago and instead of doing it in video form I took the questions from the video and made it into a blog post that way it’s easier for others who want to participate in this tag can do so without having to look or write down all the questions!
1. What is Christmas weather like where you live?
Christmas weather where I live have been pretty cold lately and it’s only going to get colder. Haha but sometimes it can be the typical hot in the daytime and super cold, almost freezing, during the nighttime.
2. Top 5 favorite Christmas songs?
I love listening to Christmas classics during this season so these are some of my faves along with a fun quirky one from one of my favorite movies! 🙂
– All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey version
– It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year – Andy Williams
– Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! – Frank Sinatra
– White Christmas – Irving Berlin & Bing Crosby
– You’re A Mean One Mr. Grinch (original and 2000 version) – Thurl Ravenscroft
3. What is your favorite holiday treat?
I would have to say Christmas themed pretzels or a cute little Christmas cake.
4. What do you eat for Christmas lunch/dinner?
For lunch we typically go out to eat and it varies, but sometimes for dinner we make something ate home. We don’t go all out for Christmas, honestly.
5. When did you stop believing in Santa Claus?
I think I stopped believing in santa when I was about 8-9 years old haha.
6. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Putting up the tree and getting to bond with family while decorating the tree is always my favorite holiday tradition. 🙂
7. What is your best holiday memory?
Okay, so I had to think a little for this one haha , but one year, I left out milk and cookies for Santa (typical haha) and when I woke up that morning the milk and cookies were gone and a bunch of presents were under the tree and my parents woke up during that time and we opened gifts together. It was just a cute memory and it’s my favorite because we were all together as a family having a good time. 🙂
8. Insert a Christmas photo from your childhood.
So the date stamp may or may not have been wrong, I’m not sure BUT this was my favorite picture of me during Christmas time. 🤗
9. Do you have a favorite Christmas ornament? If so, what is your favorite?
I do, it’s a little angel ceramic that I made, but during the move, it got lost so I don’t have a picture to show y’all. Sad times.
10. When do you put up and take down your Christmas tree?
We usually put it up in the first few weeks of December and we take it down a couple days (or a week) after New Year’s. I hate taking down the tree, it’s always a depressing time haha.
11. If you had to wear your best holiday outfit for the office holiday party, what would you wear?
While I personally don’t work in an office environment, if I was to be in one, I’d probably wear something similar to Sarah’s outfit here and a cozy coat.
12. Have you ever owned an ugly Christmas sweater?
I don’t think I have, haha.
13. What is your favorite holiday candle?
I’m so glad I took advantage of the annual $8 sale from Bath & Body Works! My go-to every season is Mahogany Teakwood and then there’s Flannel and another favorite has been added and that’s Winter Sage, it’s smells earthy, but not too crazy. Honestly, it smells like my husband haha. I really love it and can’t wait to burn these during the season, I’m almost done with Teakwood, haha I really love seasonal candles!
14. How will you celebrate New Year’s Eve moving away from Christmas?
We don’t really do much for New Years but we may have a little family get together for the countdown this year. This will be my second year staying home for New Years because I’m usually in Mexico during the holidays so I’m excited to see what we do this year. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this tag and I tag Mollie and I tag all of you who read my post to do this tag and if you do the tag, please let me know in the comments and the link to the post so I can check it out! 🙂
If you’re into all things planner related or want to check out the video collab just click here to watch it!
What’s your favorite part about Christmas?