Happy Monday, y’all! I hope it’s going good for y’all!
With the weather getting colder by the minute, I wanted to talk about masks and my own personal mask collection. This weather can be rough on the skin and I have dry skin so I struggle with keeping my face hydrated and keeping it from looking dull so these masks are my little helpers in helping those areas.
A while back when I was visiting Mexico, I bought a bunch of masks and I’ve used a couple since then, but definitely have a bunch left over. So lets get into these masks!
- The Crème Shop Cheer Up, Skin Animal Face Mask : This mask is infused with brightening white pearl essence and has an animal on the mask and this one is a zebra. This sheet mask is a fun alternative to regular sheet masks although most masks with animals on them turn out to be creepy or not even close to the animal haha. I’m excited to see how this mask works though,
- Kallsur Animal Otter Aqua Mask : This mask is suppose to reinforce moisture back into dry/water-insufficient skin so this mask is for dry skin types, but if you happen to feel like your face feels dull, I’m sure this would work for you too. It’s another animal mask, but I have high hopes for this one and if you’ve tried this mask, I’d love to know how it worked out for you!
- Miss Spa Sheet Masks : So I have two sheet masks and one is suppose to brighten up the skin and the other mask is suppose to exfoliate the skin. Both are paraben, fragrance and artificial dye free which is always good because for me personally masks that have fragrance seem to irritate my skin.
- Freeman Feeling Beautiful Mask : This mask isn’t a sheet mask, but one you apply yourself. This is a dual-action purifying mask and is for dull skin to get a more soft, polished and radiant glow back into their skin. This mask is safe for all skin types.
- Stella Fiesta Masks : So I went a little crazy when getting these masks because each has different abilities and maybe one of these can work for my skin. The coconut oil mask is supposed to moisturize and give you baby soft skin, the rose oil mask is supposed to hydrate and revitalize the skin, the Neroli orange oil mask is supposed to regenerate and restore the skin and lastly, the pearl mask is supposed to give you radiant and luminous skin. So I have high hopes for these masks and truly hope they work or else, I’ll be a bit disappointed, haha.
- Cherry Chree Sheet Masks : Now two of these are to help your skin with clogged pores, breakouts and detoxing and the other one is for brightening the skin. The black mud sheet mask is supposed to detoxify and firm the skin and while I feel like firming makes skin look even more dull, I want to see if it works on at least detoxifying the skin. The black pearl mask is supposed to purify and brighten the skin and the red clay mask is supposed to unclog pores and prevent breakouts. These seem pretty interesting so I’m interested in seeing how they actually work.
- Self Care Foot Peeling Mask : Now this is a mask I’m a bit iffy about because one it’s feet related and the image is a bit cringey haha but on a serious note, I’ve seen and heard of pros and cons about products like this and the instructions on the back of the mask are a bit unclear so hopefully when I try it out, the results won’t be super bad. They’re supposed to give you a soft and smooth feeling after the peeling. So I’m excited to see how these work out.
So this was my own personal collection of masks of all types and I hope you enjoyed this and maybe try one out, too. If you’ve tried any of these masks or any similar I would love to know about the experience in the comments!
Are you a fan of masks? Why or why not?