Hey y’all, happy Friday! I wanted to take the time and do a quick post about my go to travel items that come with me on road trips!
These are my go to travel essentials and they’re the basic necessities I’ll need when it’s not a super long trip. Let’s get into these products! 🙂
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation : This is my favorite foundation and it blends well into my skin and a little goes a long way.
- Tartelette Tease Eyeshadow Palette : The colors in this mini palette is great for everyday natural looks and even a good smokey eye for the night time! One of my many favorites and must haves for traveling.
- NYX Wonder Stick : This wonder stick does wonders for me and I take this with me on short and long trips and this is my second one this year! I highly recommend this product if you like blendable cream products.
- Jeffree Star x Manny MUA Skin Frost Eclipse Highlighter : Unfortunately this product is sold out, but it may come back in stock! This highlighter is very subtle and there’s a lot of product in this compact and it has a huge mirror so that’s a plus!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade : I got this after my brow wiz ran out and honestly, I haven’t gone back to the brow wiz since purchasing the dipbrow pomade and I don’t regret it, it’s not too harsh and a little goes a long way.
- CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara : This is a new mascara for me and I love it so far, it separates my lashes good and gives them a good bit of volume.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara : I put this on after the clump crusher and it adds even more volume and curve to my lashes.
- CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner : I really like that even though it’s a cream liner, it doesn’t smudge as others I’ve tried and it’s very easy to remove.
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Gemini : I love this color and even though I have a lot of nude liquid lipsticks, this one has turned into one of my favorites, for sure.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita : This is my all time favorite liquid lipstick and I take this everywhere with me, not just on road trips! It’s even more special because my loving husband got this for me as a gift and he did a good job, if I do say so myself! I sometimes mix it with Gemini and it’s just a wonderful shade, my all time favorite nude liquid lipstick!
- MAC Blush in Stubborn : This is a gorgeous shade and one I have used a good bit and definitely a good shade for the Fall time!
I hope y’all enjoyed this post and maybe try out some of these products if you haven’t or if you have I’d like to know your thoughts on them! 🙂
Happy Friday, y’all!