Hey, y’all! It’s been a good minute since I last posted on here and I’m so sorry, school has definitely been keeping me busy, but I’m only two weeks away from being on Thanksgiving break and that’ll be a weeklong much needed break and I’m so ready for it!
First of all, you guys, It’s officially November!! CRAZY!! This year is literally almost over, time needs to slow down a bit! haha
So seeing as October is over and November is here, I wanted to share with you all a couple of my favorites from October that I gravitated towards during the month!
- CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion – You guys, this lotion is a lifesaver!! It, like it says, is so moisturizing and makes me skin feel new and less dry and you’re like me and have dry skin then you know the struggles that come with dry skin! This lotion isn’t as liquidy as the others I have tried and it definitely isn’t overly thick that it’s almost impossible to put on, it’s just right and ya girl is gonna have to stock up! haha
- SOHO Brights Lidded Glass Candle – Pink Magnolia – This candle smells so good! It’s not too strong and not too sweet, it has very smooth smell to it if that makes any sense haha ! I actually finished this candle too and I really want to go to Target right now and get 2 more! haha #candleaddict
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Foundation in 8.0 – I love this foundation! I’m sure y’all know the daily struggle for most girls: finding the right foundation shade for you! It’s such a struggle for me especially with my darker skin! I used different ones and they would make me look cakey or basically like I had a spray tan gone wrong, but thankfully Ulta came through and I found the perfect shade for me! This foundation is medium coverage, but it is build-able in coverage, but I don’t use much because I’m satisfied with the small amount that I use! So yeah, this foundation is great and I love it!
- Yankee Candle in Seaside Autumn – Again, I love candles so much and when I saw this at my local TJ Maxx and smelled it, I had to have it and for $4.99 how could I let that pass?! So since getting it, I have been burning it nonstop, it’s so relaxing!
- MAC Pro Longwear Blush in Stubborn – So on the MAC website, it’s gonna say it’s a mid-tone rose plum , but I would say it’s more of a cranberry wine color. I love this blush and it is a semi-matte so it’s pretty easy to blend! I love using this color for the Fall time, for sure!
- NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone – I’ve recently been using this eyeshadow base and I love it, it keeps my eyeshadow in place which is always good!
- Tarte Tartelette Tease Clay Eyeshadow Palette – This has been my go-to palette recently because it’s a neutral palette with some matte shades and some shimmer shades and this is great for traveling!
(Also it is sold out on the Ulta website, but Ulta stores I’m sure have it in stock!)
Here’s a close up of the palette!
So those were all of my favorites from October! Hope y’all enjoy this!
Happy November, y’all!
What are your go to items for the Fall time?