Happy Thursday, y’all! I hope your morning is going great so far! Before starting this post, I’d like to say, “Happy Birthday Mum!!” , today is my mum’s birthday and today will definitely be a fun one! (: Also, it’s already September!! Y’all this year is flying by so fast!! Crazy!! Alright, now for today’s post! (:
Today I’ll be sharing some current favorites of mine, some are beauty related, skincare related and everything in between! So let’s get on to the products!
–Tec Italy Silk System Shine & Reconstruction Treatment 4.2 oz : This treatment is amazing!! I got this back in Mexico when I got my color retouched and I’m loving this product, it leaves my hair looking less damaged and much more healthier! A little, for sure, goes a long way and it smells so good! Definitely recommend if you have colored/damaged/dry hair! It also doesn’t make your hair look oily!
–Batiste Hint of Color Dry Shampoo Medium & Brunette : Dry shampoo is a life saver for second day hair! I’ve had this for a while and I like the results it gives me! Doesn’t make my hair oily or dirty looking which is a plus and it helps that this has a hint of color because the actual product doesn’t make it look like you have dandruff and that is a big plus!
– Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Detangler Leave In : I tried the shampoo and conditioner of this brand and fell in love with the results that I decided to try another product by them and I decided to try out the detangler and I absolutely love it (like every product I’m mentioning, obviously haha) I don’t need a lot and again, a little goes a long way! It’s great for those who have dry or damaged hair!
– Tree Hut Renewing Hand Cream in Moroccan Rose : I have been a fan of Tree Hut’s sugar scrubs so I decided to try the hand cream and my hands appreciate it a lot! My hands tend to get pretty dry so I tried out their hand cream and I’ve used it almost every single day! It fits perfectly in my purse and it smells like roses, I recommend this, for sure!
– Kate Somerville Nourish Moisturizer : This was definitely a splurge purchase, but it was so worth it! This made my skin feel and look less dull and even! You don’t need a lot of product as well and this is great for all skin types! If you’re looking for a good moisturizer to splurge on, I would recommend this one!
– CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin : As I’m sure you can see, I have dry skin and I have tried so many lotions and none of them ever worked out because it was either too thick or too creamy or I just didn’t like the smell so I went to store and decided to try a different brand and CeraVe is probably the best one I’ve used to date! The lotion isn’t too creamy or thick, it’s the perfect balance and it also keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day!
– SOHO Brights Lidded Glass Candle in Pink Magnolia : I have an obsession with candles and every time I go into Target I avoid that section at all costs because I will leave Target with so many candles! This one, however, I had to have it smelled way too good to not buy it!
– Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Eau de Parfum Rollerball : This is always in my purse, I don’t go anywhere without it! It smells fruity, but not too much to where it’s unbearable. If you like fruity floral scents than this is the perfume for you!
–Victoria’s Secret Pink Limited Edition Fresh and Clean with a Twist Mist : This is more of a summer scent and it smells flowery as well and it’s overall a great scent for those summer days!
–NYX Wonder Stick in Deep : Best cream contour and highlight I’ve used and for a good price! It’s easy to take with you for traveling and it blends out very nicely!
–Nyx Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone : I love that this is a skin tone base instead of the typical white because it isn’t overdone and it’s easier to work with in my opinion and it’s a good base without having to break the bank!
–Tarte Tartelette Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette : I go for the browns and more neutral colors and this one has definitely been my most used eyeshadow palette recently, the colors a very well pigmented, a little goes a long way and great for traveling!
–Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita II : Best nude liquid lipstick ever! Don’t get me wrong, I still use my Nyx liquid lipstick ( post here ) , but this one has definitely been my go to, it’s always with me and you can’t go wrong with a good nude lip!
–Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation in 8.0 : I struggled with finding the right foundation and this lovely lady at Ulta helped me find the RIGHT one and I absolutely love this foundation, it’s a medium coverage foundation with a golden undertone and it’s just amazing!
– Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Mini : I wanted to try the roller lash without spending a lot just in case I didn’t like it so I went with the mini and I definitely plan to purchase the full size! Lashes look amazing with this mascara as tons of people have raved about!
–Maybelline Eyestudio Master Precise Skinny Gel Pencil : This skinny pencil is great for waterlining and tightlining and of course the inner and outer corners! Just don’t poke your eye in the process, it’s not fun haha!
–Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal : My all time favorite highlight in pressed powder form! It’s not too shimmery or overpowdery. I mean who doesn’t like a good highlight am I right??
–Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in Rock on World : Finding a good bronzer was tough for me, but this one definitely passed the test! It gives me a sun-kissed glow without it being too orangey or dirty looking! Absolutely love this bronzer!
So those were all of my current favorites for Summer 2016! Hope y’all enjoyed this and I hope y’all’s first day of September is great and that this month is amazing for y’all! Happy September!
What are some of your favorites from this Summer? (: